End of tenancy cleaning checklist:
- Fridge: Remove all grime, mildew, and food splatters. Wipe the door handles and clear the rubber seal as well as the roof of the refrigerator, if you just looking to have fridge freezer cleaner only please click here for more info
- Freezer*: Clean the inside and outside and then wipe door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove food deposits, grime, and mildew, check filters, and clear the soap dispenser drawer.
Washing machine: Wipe down outside and inside, check and clear the rubber seal, clear the dispenser drawer with detergent
Microwave: Clean the inside as well as outside, rotating the plate and handle
Tumble Dryer: Clean dust, lint filters, check managers, and rubber seal.
- Professional Oven Cleaning that is FREE: Clean and degrease oven, grill and hob, oven racks and a grill pan, internal top of the oven. Wipe as well as clear the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and remove some remaining crumbs outdoors and place them under the below appliance. Clear within and outside all the
- cupboards as well as drawers. To clean the grime around the handles.
- Dust the rubbish bin – wash the best and below it.
- Scrub, descale, and wipe the sink.
- Fresh and toss away any food debris, dirt, or near the sink drain.
- Clean as well as dry all of the wall tiles as well as grout.
- Vacuum and mop the floors, refine the sleek surfaces
*NOTE: Freezers, as well as fridges, must be defrosted in advance.