Carpet cleaning service Birmingham will make sure everything's taken care of.
Thank you for visiting the local expert cleaning for professional carpet cleaning Birmingham area
with the top carpet cleaning services. Our experts will not leave a single spot on your carpet. Once our carpet cleaner cleans your carpets, you will notice that they will look as good as new ones.
Carpet Cleaning Service Birmingham provided
- Deep extraction steam clean
- Double deodorise
- Gold chemically cleaned Brilliant on stains etc
- Antiviral sanitiser added
- Scotch guarded
- 2/3 hrs drying process
If you are looking for professional carpet cleaners in Birmingham, you have come to the right place. We are a team of experienced carpet cleaners who take pride in our work.
We clean carpets with care and passion, not just because it is our job but because we want to leave your home or office space looking pristine. Carpet cleaning in Birmingham is what we do best!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are unsure which solution would be best for your home or office. Our friendly customer service team will provide an instant quote that will save you time and money.
Professional carpet cleaner Birmingham is always available to help you maintain your carpets in the best possible way.
The company offers the following services: carpet cleaning in Birmingham, upholstery cleaning in Birmingham, pet stain removal, mattress cleaning Birmingham and more.
Pro Cleaner Birmingham is a professional company that offers a wide range of services to improve the quality of your carpets or any other fabric in your house.
Professional carpet cleaners offer their customers the highest quality and most competitive prices.
Professional carpet cleaners can also:
- Remove all traces of pet urine, food, dirt and foul odours.
- Give your carpets a deep clean that removes embedded stains and ground-in dirt.
- They use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that won’t harm your family or pets or damage expensive flooring.
Carpet cleaning step by step Process
Examined your carpet before clean
The carpet is inspected for damage and condition to use the right chemical for cleaning your carpet; we use this method for stains. We have removed many stains from the carpet. It all depends on the number of stains and how long they have been on your carpet. ( heat treatment is applied to stop the pile from further damage ) NOTE: This method only applies to an ancient carpet in lousy condition
Steam carpet cleaning with hot water extraction
Steam carpet cleaners in Birmingham are great for people and families who are sensitized to different smells. This service can make your carpets much cleaner later or deep clean your carpets permanently.
- The water vapour has no smell, which is an effective way to kill bacteria, lift dust and eliminate other unpleasant odours.
- Steam cleaning injects moisture into the carpet fibres. However, substantially less water than if you somehow happened to shampoo your carpet by hand to sterilize and revive it.
- Cleaning with steam will allow you to increase the life of your carpet by removing dust and stains and softening the carpet fibres.
A professional Birmingham carpet cleaner will use the vacuum suction of the steam cleaner during that point to lift away any moisture, along with germs and soil, for cleaner and fresher carpets.
The carpet cleaner Birmingham will clean your carpet according to industry standards.
Cleaning your carpets from the very start is the first step to a healthy home or office! A spotless carpet is the first necessity of having a clean home or office! The cleaning equipment in the UK combines a unique process to guarantee that your carpets are thoroughly cleaned.
- You can steam clean almost any carpet, including needle felted, woven and knotted, and level weave.
- Ideal for fabrics made from synthetic or wool fibres.
- The drying time varies according to the ventilation rate and airflow in the room.
Expert Carpet Cleaning Services for Lasting Results
areas we cover include Edgbaston, harbour, alum rock, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Quinton, Shirley, great Barr, Sheldon, Smethwick, bearwood, Alvechurch, Longbridge, Northfield, kinds heath, Mosley, Redditch, wash wood heath, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Stourbridge, Dudley, Nuneaton, Worcester, West Bromwich and much more; please get in touch with us if you can’t see your area listed here.
Why Choose us to clean carpet in Birmingham
we clean carpet with Child and pet safe chemical
fantastic result with dry carpet in 2 hours time
How Does Hot water extraction-steam works!
- When our cleaner arrives, they will choose the proper carpet cleaning system and chemicals based on the type of carpet, degree of soiling, wear or tear, and how well your carpet has been fit.
- Your Carpet Will Be Dry in 2 – 3 Hours, and It’s not a good idea to walk on a damp carpet with shoes that have just been outside, as the cleaning solution may well clean the dirt off your shoes onto the clean carpet. The longer the pile, the longer a carpet will take to dry. Also, carpets dry quicker on a sunny day than on a damp one.
- Dust Mite & Allergen Removal & Deterrent, Our steam clean kills and helps prevent further increase of dust mites, allergens, and fungal spores, to help create a more immaculate, healthier home safest conditions for allergy sufferers. Carpet cleaning carpet cleaner Birmingham.
- Carpet Odour Removal, We use an ‘Odor Fresh’ cleaning product that removes unpleasant smells from your carpets, leaving them freshly fragranced with the scent of white pear and jasmine.
Carpet Stain Removal in Birmingham
It’s a bad dream situation. You observe helplessly as the glass of Bordeaux goes flying, coating the beige carpet with a red, challenging to do carpet stain removal.
Carpet Cleaning Birmingham discovers permanent stains and gives you an estimate of the expected results.
The cleaning equipment and the unique cleaning procedure will guarantee that your carpets are cleaned and left stain-free. Cleaning solutions are inserted deeply into the carpet at high pressure and immediately extracted.
Dust and mite extraction
An essential vacuuming will do nothing to dispose of these tiny pests. Cleanliness and allergy issues must be explained by eradicating the reason.
Try not to give up, and Carpet Cleaning Birmingham has built up an organic, natural and chemical-free procedure that adequately crushes bacteria, dust mites, spores, dust, allergens, and decaying skin cells.
If you have recently experienced water harm to your carpets, be cautious – a remaining smelly odour could accomplish more than essentially stink. Lingering water-harm smells could indicate the continued growth of mildew or mould, which flourishes in damp conditions.
Professional carpet cleaning Birmingham uses an ‘Odor Fresh’ cleaning item, which expels unpleasant smells from your carpets, leaving them new fragrances.
Scotchgard is planning to help with this.
- Protect the carpet against stains dependent on oil and water;
- furniture texture and carpet to resist stains;
- carpet fibres to resist soiling;
- upholstery and carpet to remain cleaner for longer;
- Applying the Scotchgard on the carpet will become more straightforward to vacuum, as it is staining-resistant.
- With Scotchgard, your home and carpet will look cleaner for a longer time.
Applying the Scotchgard on the carpet will become more straightforward to vacuum, just as it is staining-resistant. With Scotchgard, your home and carpet will look cleaner for a longer time.
We are here to offer you with Trustworthy and Professional carpet cleaner near me Birmingham that will make any carpet look and Gleam as good as new. Over the years, we have served many satisfied and happy customers in the UK. We value every customer. Get in touch with us to hire our experts.
combine your carpet cleaning Birmingham with:
wHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR CARPET CLEANING SERVICE IN BIRMINGHAM
Mike and Gaz cleaned my mum’s oven today and she is absolutely delighted. It looks like new. Great friendly team. Also great communication from Elaine when arranging the service. I would highly recommend.
The technician was friendly and professional and did an excellent job. My carpets look like new again! The technician arrived on time and worked quickly to get the job done. He explained the process thoroughly and was careful not to damage my furniture or carpets in any way. The service was top-notch, and I recommend them to anyone looking for quality carpet cleaning. READ MORE REVIEWS
I had my carpets cleaned by local expert cleaning, and I am happy with the results. They were friendly, professional, and did a great job. They showed up on time and did the job quickly without sacrificing quality. My carpets are now spotless and smell fresh! I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a reliable and effective carpet cleaning service. Read more
Expert Carpet Cleaning Birmingham Services
We provide a full guarantee for the final results of all our carpet cleaning procedures. If you aren’t happy with our service, we will redo your carpet free of charge.
Our carpet cleaners have the most advanced steam cleaning equipment. We use Prochem and airflex professional carpet cleaning machines– both brand names are leaders in the carpet cleaning service.
We offer hot water extraction (the most suggested technique by the biggest carpet makers) and dry substance treatment. Our work includes a 100% client satisfaction warranty or re-clean your house carpet.
Our professional technicians in Birmingham will supply you with an excellent steam extraction service and get your home carpet cleaned.
The carpet cleaner starts by checking your carpet and rug to decide the kind of material, the appearance of stains, and the degree of soiling. Acne and marks are pre-treated with exceptional cleaning services before your carpet is either steam or dry-cleaned, depending on how fragile its fibres are. Our teams regularly use shoe covers and place pads under the sofa and chairs to ensure you get the best carpet cleaning results.
(FAQs) about carpet cleaner Birmingham
Q: what carpet cleaning option do you provide?
A: The carpet cleaners perform hot water extraction, known as steam cleaning. Steam carpet cleaning is suitable for most carpets and upholstery.
Q: Do you remove the urine of pets from the carpet?
A: Yes, we can remove pets’ urine from the carpet. Our experts will remove the stain and foul odour of the urine, with unique steam carpet cleaning, even germs if urine is released.
Q: Will you provide carpet Scotchguard?
A: Yes, we provide special Scotchguard cleaning services to all our customers. Scotchguard services are free, and you must decide whether you need them.
Q: Does your carpet cleaning price include vat?
A: Yes, vat is included with all our carpet cleaning services.
Q: Are you fully trained and certified to clean carpets?
A: We are fully trained and certified to clean any carpet. Please view our carpet and upholstery cleaning certificate link below
Q: How long will it take for my carpet/rug to dry?
A: Your carpet will be completely dry in 2-3 hours after hot water extraction. After a dry clean, your carpet will be ready to be walked on almost immediately after the procedure.
Q: How long will it take to clean the carpet?
A: We will ensure that your carpet is clean and dry within 2 to 3 hours. However, the drying process depends on the year’s session and the airflow in the room.
Q: how much does it cost to get the carpet cleaned?
A: You can get the best affordable services that will fit your budget and won’t burden you. Get some idea of the carpet cleaning price.
Q: What carpet cleaning machine do you use?
A: We use an airflex storm machine, which is very powerful and has a quick drying time. This is the best machine for cleaning carpets. Read More information about our carpet cleaning machine.
Q: do you move my furniture to clean carpets?
A: Yes, we move furniture such as sofa, bed, dining table and chairs and lightweight furniture, but we will not impact the heavy unit and wardrobe with stuff and clothes.
Q: how to look after the carpet after being cleaned?
A: After your carpets have been professionally cleaned, you will want to take a few extra steps to ensure that they stay looking good for as long as possible.
- First, vacuum them regularly – at least once a week.
- Second, avoid walking on them with dirty shoes, and try to keep as much dirt and dust as possible off of them.
- Finally, if any spills or accidents occur, be sure to clean them up as soon as possible.